White Papers And Reports
Generate More Sales And Leads
Than Any Other Single Marketing Piece
White paper reports and lead magnets are powerful marketing tools
designed to capture more leads and customers online and offline
Much more informative and valuable than brochures, white papers can be used to generate leads, edge out your competition for bids, and position your business as an authority in your industry. Best of all, white papers and reports can be leveraged across multiple marketing platforms.
If professionally written, they can:
- Be used for B2B and B2C sales
- Boost response rates from opt-in forms and landing pages
- Be given as bonus material handouts at conferences and speaking events
- Be used in content marketing as lead magnets
White Papers Are A Proven Tool For
Generating Quality Leads Online And Offline
White papers have incredible viral marketing potential. According to a 2011 study by Eccolo Media, white papers are shared more than any other marketing material (online or offline) with a whopping 89% of recipients passing them along to others and 33% sharing them with three or more people.
Did you know there are also white paper syndication networks that can get your report in front of your target customers and get even more results? Add this to the viral nature of white papers and you have a non-stop sales tool.
White Papers Have Enormous Influence On Decision Makers
Did you know that white papers beat out direct mail and social media when it comes to influencing sales decisions? A 2011 survey by Eccolo Media revealed the following:
- Prospects turn to white papers when researching solutions and/or making large purchasing decisions.
- 65% of business people surveyed rated white papers as “extremely influential”.
- When asked to compare the perceived influence of content types relative to one another, respondents still seem to regard the white paper as superior to other forms of marketing collateral.
- 64% of those surveyed considered receiving a white paper from a personal contact to be influential in sales decisions.
White Papers And Reports Written By Professional
Copywriters Will Generate More Leads And Sales
Because a white paper can serve as an introduction to your business and make the first impression or serve a follow-up document that helps prospects make a final decision, it has to be professionally written. Do you really want a spelling or grammar error to send business over to your competition? Of course not!
“51% of respondents felt that high-quality writing in white papers is either
very important or extremely influential.”
2011 Eccolo Media Survey
In addition, to be truly effective your white paper should inform and sell. Our copywriters have the necessary training, experience and skill to get you the best ROI from your white paper.
What Type Of Report Writing Do You Need?
- White paper – An report that instructs or informs prospects and introduces your products or services. (Example: “Choosing and Designing a Sprinkler System” white paper for a landscaping company wanting to get installation business).
- Lead Magnets – A valuable report offered via a web page in exchange for visitor’s name and email address.
- Problem / Solution – Presents the common problems your target audience is facing and explains the solutions your business offers to help them.
- Informative Guides – Educating your prospects on industry related topics. These could be ‘how to’ guides, one-page checklists or ebooks.
- Business Magalogue – Magazine style report which presents the benefits of your business and product or services in an editorial format.
White Paper Report Writing Portfolio
Check out some of our white paper reports below...
"We have now opened up 7 new centres
this year and our business is growing rapidly!"
We were ready to take our business nationwide and open up more centres around Australia. We needed a Franchisee information pack to explain the opportunity to potential investors and franchisees. Jesse helped us improve our wording and truly sell the benefits of being a part of Begin Bright. We have now opened up 7 new centres this year and our business is growing rapidly!
Who Is Behind Copywriting Crew And
Why Should You Work With Us?
I’m Jesse Forrest founder and chief copywriter at Copywriting Crew. I’m regarded as one of Australia’s leading copywriters with over 10 years experience in writing for hundreds of satisfied clients from over 150 different industries.
My team of Australian and international copywriters and I provide affordable copywriting services to small business owners, entrepreneurs and marketing agencies. We have a track record of writing high-converting copy that turns your visitors into sales, leads and customers.
I’m also a copywriting trainer and have shared my copywriting tips with thousands of business owners at conferences around the world, including the University of Southern California and recently in Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney, Australia.
How Did Copywriting Crew Come About?
For years, I listened to business owners complain about how difficult it is to find decent, hard-working, affordable and reliable copywriters who could produce bottom line results.
For many clients, their only options were to hire some overpriced advertising agency or an unknown online freelancer with debatable copywriting skills.
Things had to change! So in 2004, I launched Copywriting Crew. Since then we have helped hundreds of clients attract more sales and customers with clear and compelling copywriting. We can help you too. Why not get in touch with us today?
You’ll have a team of experienced Australian and international copywriters collaborating on your project together. You’ll receive professional copy that turns your website visitors into buyers. You don’t need fluffy or hypey copy. Our copy is professionally written and generates sales and customers. You’ll experience how friendly, reliable and easy to work with we are. What’s more, we deliver copy fast and always meet your deadline on time. You’ll receive up to 2 rounds of revisions, free of charge, to ensure you’re 100% happy with the copy we create for you. You’ll know exactly what your project is going to cost before we work together. So there's no surprises or hidden fee's later on. You’re protected by our 100% satisfaction guarantee which means we will keep working on your copy until you’re satisfied.
Why Choose Us? Here Are 6 Great Reasons
Professional Team Of Copywriters
Web Copy That Sells
Meet Your Deadline Fast
No Charge For Multiple Revisions
Fixed Price Quote - No Surprises!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
You’ll have a team of experienced Australian and international copywriters collaborating on your project together.
You’ll receive professional copy that turns your website visitors into buyers. You don’t need fluffy or hypey copy. Our copy is professionally written and generates sales and customers.
You’ll experience how friendly, reliable and easy to work with we are. What’s more, we deliver copy fast and always meet your deadline on time.
You’ll receive up to 2 rounds of revisions, free of charge, to ensure you’re 100% happy with the copy we create for you.
You’ll know exactly what your project is going to cost before we work together. So there's no surprises or hidden fee's later on.
You’re protected by our 100% satisfaction guarantee which means we will keep working on your copy until you’re satisfied.
Ready To Get Started?
Great, Here’s How It Works
- Get in touch. Use our enquiry form to contact us about your project.
- Phone consultation. At this stage we’ll discuss your needs and options.
- Quote and proposal. We send you a fixed price quote and proposal for your approval.
- Payment and scheduling. You make payment and we add your project to our schedule.
- Copywriting brief. We send you a document with questions that help us learn more about your business or event, and your target audience.
- Copywriting begins! Our team of copywriters start working on your project.
- Proofreading and editing. Our proofreaders and editors check everything with a careful eye.
- Final approval by Jesse Forrest. Jesse personally reviews and makes the final edit to your copy, ensuring everything meets the highest standards.
- First draft. We submit the first draft to you for your review.
- Revisions. If needed, you may request two rounds of revisions within 14 days. We’ll happily make any required changes at no additional cost.
- Complete! We proofread one more time and deliver the final, polished draft to you.
"These reports have been instrumental in generating new leads and enquiries"
Jesse wrote a series of white paper reports for our training and qualifications business, Churchill Education. Jesse was fast, reliable and easy to work with and the reports he wrote were detailed, informative and professionally written. These reports have been instrumental in generating new leads and enquiries from our website and educate people about the value of our services. If you’re looking for an excellent white paper writer and copywriter, Jesse Forrest is your man.